Monday, May 24, 2010

Super Hero Day

On Friday the 21st Fitzroy school had a dress-up like a superhero day. Even the teachers dressed up. If you couldn't dress up as a superhero or villian you could've worn orange instead, it was called Operation Orange day.
The most popular heroes to dress up as were Superman and Superwoman. Jessica and I were arch enemies because Jessica was Superwoman so she was good. She wore a long red cape with an S on the back,a blue t-shirt with an S on the front and a black skirt with tights. Whereas I was a villian with black jeans, white and black striped long sleeves and the same jumper to go woth it. I also wore a black poncho on my back with a G on it to make a cape.
Everyone had loads of fun with the parade in our school hall to go along with it. All of this was to raise money for the world vision 24hr famine. Everyone brought a gold coin donation in total we raised-$267.70!!!

By Georgia V

1 comments:

Mrs Brown said...

Georgia it sounds like fun. I had my Batwoman costume all picked out and ready to wear but unfortunately couldn't make it on the day :-(. What a great total Fitzroy School raised for World Vision. I know that it will go a long way to helping many people build better lives for themselves. Be proud of everything you do to help others :-).

Post a Comment