Monday, May 24, 2010

Heroes and Heroines

On Friday the 21st it was Super Hero Day Da Da Da!! Though it wasn't a very good day for me 'cause my costume was really, really, really, dumb, stupid, bad and ugly (well that's what I thought). Anyway, Friday was a cold day so I kind of have two reasons for not wearing my costume, though at lunch, I did have a heap of fun with Jessica, Hannah, Jiah, Jaelyn, and Georgia.=]

In the morning the whole school had a parade in the hall, I just sat with Olivia, my best friend.

All the teachers dressed up. Mr Pillette, my teacher, dressed up as Batman. After the exciting parade Room 9 (the class I'm in) went to do some singing with Room 8 and Mr Mansfield, our principal. YAY!

After school Hannah and I walked together as we discussed how much the school raised 'cause today was gold coin day and we were raising money for World Vision. The amount that we raised was $257.60 which will go to help the needy people overseas.

by Donna

0 comments:

Post a Comment