Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Snake Trouble

Once upon a time there was a snake whose name was Slippery. One day, while slithering through the jungle, Slippery saw another snake which looked just like him. After a short time staring at each other, Slippery decided he didn't like the other snake at all. "Too much like me, there's only room for one of me!" thought Slippery.
The two snakes came together and started to hiss at each other. The other snake didn't really like Slippery either "Too slippery!" thought the other snake. Suddenly both snakes stood up on their tails (for they were cobra snakes) and lunged at each other - the fighting began.
As the battle wore on the snakes started to whack each other with their tails. They hissed and they bit and they wriggled and they slithered, right into the night! The next day, totally exhausted, the snakes finally stopped fighting. No-one was a winner.
"You wait until I get my breath back!" warned Slippery.
"No YOU wait until I get the feeling back in my tail, then you'll be in big trouble!" hissed the other snake.
Suddenly there was a rustling in the bushes and a HUMUNGOUS python materialized. "Did someone say big trouble?" boomed the python, "because that's who I am - I'm the biggest trouble you woosies are ever going too meet!"
The two cobras didn't feel so brave any more and both slithered away as fast as their slippery bodies could carry them! Monty Python laughed and laughed.

THE END

By Victoria

0 comments:

Post a Comment